Baby Eilish Diffen comes home in a Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Greg & Kristine:

I was thinking of you recently at York, when I came across the famous cover shot of the magnet - the Packard Hawk - and that you and I know is one of the most beautiful and best cars out there.

Anyway, I picked up an extra cover, if you are interested. (or do you have several?)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Paul & Lana Revell
    Ontario, Canada Chapter

Comment

Congratulations, Greg & Kristine:

I was thinking of you recently at York, when I came across the famous cover shot of the magnet - the Packard Hawk - and that you and I know is one of the most beautiful and best cars out there.

Anyway, I picked up an extra cover, if you are interested. (or do you have several?)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Paul & Lana Revell
      Ontario, Canada Chapter

Comment

Greg, besides my congratulations on your new daughter I meant to offer this; when daughters grow up they are also good for interior installation and helping out dads, instead of just looking cute and sleeping soundly in the back... [img][/img]

Comment

Congratulations on the CUTE new addition to your family,and NEAT Studebaker!!!!

Comment

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!!! The car ain't bad either. My first little girl came home in a 56 Sky Hawk. But that was 1969. My son took his first ride in a 62 Lark.(1972) BTW I am from the Davis clan of Wales. The same line as CSA president Jefferson Davis. That makes me almost Royalty here in Georgia. Best wishes to you and yours. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Brought our daughter home in my 53 Coupe in 1958. Took her for a ride in my new 53 Hardtop recently. When I mentioned that her first ride had been in a 53 Stude, she claimed that she didn't remember! Can you imagine that?
              Bob

Own '53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ontheBeach.jpg
              Own \'53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/Bobphyl/StudeontheBeach.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X