Ebay listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    It is a shame you are having such a hard time selling it, pretty car and 1,900.00 seems really reasonable. Have you tried offering it through other venues? Craigslist perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    Thats where I'm getting to. I dont feel like giving it away. I have a pinched nerve in my neck and its caused numbness in my right arm and several of my fingers. I'm having a hard time driving it, Thats biggest thing pushing this.

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT...DRIVE YOUR STUDEY EVERY DAY!

Leave a comment:

• loc8tor
    replied
    I like it, just wish it were closer....ofcourse could hop a plane, and drive it back to PA.....what a story to tell the grand kids! I saw that it brought just ocer $2k...I mean c'mon, what can you buy for that kinda $$$ now adays.....Id drive the fricken wheels off of it.....if it doesnt sell, Id be searching for an aftermarket AC system, and keep it!

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    My point exactly. Here is the link to the new auction. I have added a few clearer pictures of the car. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=320238473030

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    If the bidder was disturbed about your zero feedback, than why did he bid?

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    Out of over 200 cars sold on ebay, 2 or 3 were flakes, but it happens a lot more on cars under ay 5K and my feedback helps. Just file another nonpaying bidder report and move on.

JDP/Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 63larkcustom

If someone were to offer me $1900, it would be sold.
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck with selling. Your price seems more than fair to me. If I was in the market and close enough to you to drive her home... []

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    The last winner was a school teacher in Turlock CA. He stated that because I zero feedback, he didnt have to send the cash per the auction and that I needed to drive north of fresno for him to evaluate if he wanted it or hold onto it until when school lets out for him to come and look and pay for it. I hate to think of what type of kids he's turning out as clearly his word meant nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    This is sad. This should not be happening.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    If someone were to offer me $1900, it would be sold.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    I sure wish I could buy it, but I have my hands full. I really like that color.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    OK.... Here we go again... I cannot believe how flakey the ebay bidders are. I dont know how JDP and others make a living at this.

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    Whats your experience been with the bidders JDP?

Leave a comment:

• 63larkcustom
    replied
    I know.. I'm kinda disappointed. I sent a strong mail to the bidder.. lets see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    If this one backs out, that barely pays your ebay fees to relist. You could file another non paying bidder report since he will not pay within the time stated, or push for a $500 non refundable deposit.

JDP/Maryland

Leave a comment:

Working...
X