Parts for 58 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for 58 coupe

Looking for a front bumber and fender skirts for a 1958 2dr coupe convertible. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forum!

Can you give us a little more description of your car.

Studebaker didn't make a convertible in 58, but the Golden Hawk was called a hardtop convertible...Is you car a Golden Hawk?

There was also a Silver Hawk which was a 2dr. coupe.

Please tell us what Studebaker you have and then we can answer your questions.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Can you give us a little more description of your car.

Studebaker didn't make a convertible in 58, but the Golden Hawk was called a hardtop convertible...Is you car a Golden Hawk?

There was also a Silver Hawk which was a 2dr. coupe.

Please tell us what Studebaker you have and then we can answer your questions.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Hi, welcome to the SDC Forum! Anyone you ask for these parts would need to know the actual body style of your car. There is a body tag on the firewall under the hood and the right side with some numbers and letters that identify the body type, if you mention those you will get the correct parts.

There were no Converibles in '58, it may be a '58 Golden Hawk 2 dr. Hardtop, or a Commander or President 2 dr. Hardtop, called a Starlight. [:0]

OR...it may NOT be a '58!!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Hi, welcome to the SDC Forum! Anyone you ask for these parts would need to know the actual body style of your car. There is a body tag on the firewall under the hood and the right side with some numbers and letters that identify the body type, if you mention those you will get the correct parts.

There were no Converibles in '58, it may be a '58 Golden Hawk 2 dr. Hardtop, or a Commander or President 2 dr. Hardtop, called a Starlight. [:0]

OR...it may NOT be a '58!!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

They did not make skirts for a 58. I would suggest that you call Jim from Wisconsin Studebaker. A million dollars says that he could make a set. I know he has a car that he could fit them to while measuring and making them. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
            58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
            58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
            62 Daytona (White)
            63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

They did not make skirts for a 58. I would suggest that you call Jim from Wisconsin Studebaker. A million dollars says that he could make a set. I know he has a car that he could fit them to while measuring and making them. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
              58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
              58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
              62 Daytona (White)
              63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

Ok I am bad!!! Having a big BLONDE moment at that time.!!!!! got our two cars mixed up---58 is a 2dr coupe, bumper is for the 58

fender skirts are for the 49 convertible.(I think that is what hubby said) looking also for a top for the 49.

Comment

Ok I am bad!!! Having a big BLONDE moment at that time.!!!!! got our two cars mixed up---58 is a 2dr coupe, bumper is for the 58

fender skirts are for the 49 convertible.(I think that is what hubby said) looking also for a top for the 49.

Comment

quote:
                    Studebaker International sells fender skirts for 47-52 Studebakers.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Thanks for the info[:I]

Comment

Working...
                      X