Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap starter car- 49 Land Cruiser and a 51!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap starter car- 49 Land Cruiser and a 51!

I get a good vibe from this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...QQcmdZViewItem

This is a great car for a novice to drive while they putter with it and learn... good car for a shade-tree paint job, probably a carpet set, a few personalization touches form the kids...

4 door Studebakers: The gateway drug to the hobby!![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Well, it has a reserve on it, so Cheap may be in the eye of the buyer...

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Well, it has a reserve on it, so Cheap may be in the eye of the buyer...

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

True enough... it will all hinge on the reserve... but it's a running, drivable car that looks pretty solid and decent[8D]

Granted, there are some "ifs"; but I'd take a chance on it[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

True enough... it will all hinge on the reserve... but it's a running, drivable car that looks pretty solid and decent[8D]

Granted, there are some "ifs"; but I'd take a chance on it[^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

It's on the Seattle Craigslist for $4600

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/608067584.html

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

It's on the Seattle Craigslist for $4600

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/608067584.html

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

I like this one even BETTER!! Given the work done, even the BIN is a deal! (IMHO)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...spagenameZWDVW

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I like this one even BETTER!! Given the work done, even the BIN is a deal! (IMHO)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...spagenameZWDVW

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I notice that the script on the hood says "Champion". Isn't the Land Cruiser from the Commander Series?

Man I had one just exactly like that, color and all. Wish I still had it.

Comment

I notice that the script on the hood says "Champion". Isn't the Land Cruiser from the Commander Series?

Man I had one just exactly like that, color and all. Wish I still had it.

Comment

Working...
                      X