Lewisville,NC
      1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

gsanders@cebridge.net

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

gsanders@cebridge.net

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Congratulations, everyone! Unless Gary has already shown his own email address on the web (and you are aware that he has done so), you have just unwittingly opened him up to lots of virus-spreading spam bots, that crawl the web looking for legitimate email addresses to send junk to, and to sell to other nefarious hacker-types. If I were each of you, I would immediately delete my own post so that the email addressses you have typed in disappear. Then, send his email address to Bill off-forum.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but this is a sad reality of the Internet. Really, it's best to make use of features like the one where you click on a forum member's name to send them a private email message. That way, the hackers never see any email addresses.

[img=left]http://simps.us/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]
            Paul Simpson
            "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
            The Red-Headed Amazon
            Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
            "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
            The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Congratulations, everyone! Unless Gary has already shown his own email address on the web (and you are aware that he has done so), you have just unwittingly opened him up to lots of virus-spreading spam bots, that crawl the web looking for legitimate email addresses to send junk to, and to sell to other nefarious hacker-types. If I were each of you, I would immediately delete my own post so that the email addressses you have typed in disappear. Then, send his email address to Bill off-forum.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but this is a sad reality of the Internet. Really, it's best to make use of features like the one where you click on a forum member's name to send them a private email message. That way, the hackers never see any email addresses.

[img=left]http://simps.us/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]
              Paul Simpson
              "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
              The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
              "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
              The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I deleted my post. There is one forum member who is using his email address as his signature. That is not a good idea.

Leonard Shepherd
                http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I deleted my post. There is one forum member who is using his email address as his signature. That is not a good idea.

Leonard Shepherd
                  http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X