HAPPY EASTER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY EASTER.

And if you go anywhere watch out for Peter Cottontail!

Joseph R. Zeiger
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Yeah - well - I put ALL my eggs in one basket as I crept around outside this morning. I was doin' pretty good - the wife hadn't hidden them too well and my basket was filling fast.
    Anxious as I was, I'd gone out as soon as the sky had started to brighten. Funny how the eggs seem to almost flouresce in that golden glow of first light. Sadly, rusty Stude parts do not.[V]

Looking for the glowing eggs
    a bumper bracket fouled my legs
    With a thud, I did fall
    on the egg-filled basket - broke them all!

Wanna join me for an egg salad sandwhich?[]

Edit: All, the egg salad has set out on the counter all day. If no one claims any by tomorrow, I'm gonna eat it all myself.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah - well - I put ALL my eggs in one basket as I crept around outside this morning. I was doin' pretty good - the wife hadn't hidden them too well and my basket was filling fast.
      Anxious as I was, I'd gone out as soon as the sky had started to brighten. Funny how the eggs seem to almost flouresce in that golden glow of first light. Sadly, rusty Stude parts do not.[V]

Looking for the glowing eggs
      a bumper bracket fouled my legs
      With a thud, I did fall
      on the egg-filled basket - broke them all!

Wanna join me for an egg salad sandwhich?[]

Edit: All, the egg salad has set out on the counter all day. If no one claims any by tomorrow, I'm gonna eat it all myself.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I found this negative in an old house, in the country, that I bought in the 70s. This poor old lady looks like she has nothing but her little dog and her Easter Basket!

I started to Photoshop a Studebaker in it, but I decided to keep it as it is.

Happy Easter everyone, and Bob save one of those sandwiches for me!

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I found this negative in an old house, in the country, that I bought in the 70s. This poor old lady looks like she has nothing but her little dog and her Easter Basket!

I started to Photoshop a Studebaker in it, but I decided to keep it as it is.

Happy Easter everyone, and Bob save one of those sandwiches for me!

Leonard Shepherd
          http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Working...
          X