Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

I was at In and Out Burger the other day ...
    OK, Studebakers I know, but what the heck is an "In & Out Burger"[?]

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>
    While we don't have them in Indiana, In & Out Burger is a franchised burger joint like Sonic, Rally's, etc. Perhaps others will chime in with markets where you might find In & Out Burger locations. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
      Perhaps others will chime in with markets where you might find In & Out Burger locations. BP
      California, Nevada, Arizona.

http://www.in-n-out.com/default.asp

Best fast food burger I've ever had. []

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
        While we don't have them in Indiana, In & Out Burger is a franchised burger joint like Sonic, Rally's, etc. Perhaps others will chime in with markets where you might find In & Out Burger locations. BP
        Bob, actually I do know what an IN-N-OUT BURGER place is. I discovered my very first one in Santa Barbara not long ago, and as Dick just mentioned, the burgers are great!!! Thought I'd get one of their very cool looking T-shirts for the granddaughter. Got back home to Indiana and gave it to her. She looked at it a little puzzled. She had no clue what an "IN-N-OUT BURGER" was. Maybe ... ...to the younger generations as well!!!

<h4>Last Man Standing in Studebaker Indiana</h4>

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
          Perhaps others will chime in with markets where you might find In & Out Burger locations. BP
          California, Nevada, Arizona.

http://www.in-n-out.com/default.asp

Best fast food burger I've ever had. []

[:0] OMIGOSH! Steinkamp got me on a technicality! It's IN-N-OUT BURGER, not IN & OUT BURGER. (He's been cruising to get me ever since the 1955 Pontiac Overdrive discussion, so I guess we're even! [:0][}]) BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X