Barn find???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barn find???

Is this what it takes to make you guys (girls) drool?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gravely-L-series...QQcmdZViewItem

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Having 5 Wheel Horses and 2 David Bradleys yeah, it has me drooling! Figures it would be half a continent away though...............

Who needs Detroit Muscle when you've got a "South Bend Bullet"?

Comment

Having 5 Wheel Horses and 2 David Bradleys yeah, it has me drooling! Figures it would be half a continent away though...............

Who needs Detroit Muscle when you've got a "South Bend Bullet"?

Comment

SEE - here's an example to counter all you guys back east what are always cryin' that you're on the wrong coast!

He says it's got a 6.6HP Studebaker engine in it, but I swear - it sure don't LOOK like it's got a 170 in it![:I]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

SEE - here's an example to counter all you guys back east what are always cryin' that you're on the wrong coast!

He says it's got a 6.6HP Studebaker engine in it, but I swear - it sure don't LOOK like it's got a 170 in it![:I]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X