Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDinTN
    replied
    Reckon you know that, in addition to the Lucky logo, Loewy designed the Coca-Cola bottle.

RD in TN
    60 Hawk
    Black on red, of course

Leave a comment:

• wally
    replied
    Yah, it is my understanding that Loewy's company added style to all sorts of consumer products with their designs. I'm sitting here, wondering just how much an unopened carton of those Lucky's would go for on EBay, if more than one person wanted it....

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

Leave a comment:

• wally
    replied
    Yah, it is my understanding that Loewy's company added style to all sorts of consumer products with their designs. I'm sitting here, wondering just how much an unopened carton of those Lucky's would go for on EBay, if more than one person wanted it....

"You Can't Have Everything--Where Would You Put It?" ---comedian Steven Wright

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Oh, Rochester.........!

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Oh, Rochester.........!

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Sounds like a "Stove Hugger" topic. [}]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Sounds like a "Stove Hugger" topic. [}]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Johnnywiffer
    started a topic Raymond Loewy designed THIS????

Raymond Loewy designed THIS????

Bought the Jack Benny 4 DVD set in the $5 bin in Wally World. Was watching the first DVD, with Vincent Price and Irene Dunn as his guests. When what to my woncering eyes should appear but....Dorothy Collins telling the world that Raymond Loewy designed this Christmas carton of Luckys.

As Jack Benny would say--"Wellllll!"

John
Working...
X