License Plate Frame on Ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plate Frame on Ebay...

Hey! I was just sufin' collectable license plates on the ebay and there is a guy selling a frame that looks just like the "econo" version shown on page 174 in John Bridges book "Studebaker's Finest".

The add is titled: Adjustable Tubular License Plate Frame Stainless Steel and is being sold by: bobsplatesandstickers. It is 1 day and 7 hours out and he wants a starting bid of $50.00 bucks.

I don't want it and have nothing to do with it but, it was neat to see one out there 'cuz John says that they were dropped in 1954...

Steve

I have one of those if anyone is interested. $20.00 + freight

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC
    sigpic
    1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC

Comment

I have one of those if anyone is interested. $20.00 + freight

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC
      sigpic
      1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

Way to go Ken!

So that is the one that Studebaker sold back then? Has anyone out there have one of the more deluxe ones, shown on the same page (please send me a photo)? Did it ever fit the 13 7/8 x 6 1/16 California plates? I don't know why... but some of the more subtle accessories that each car maker offered makes this hobbie more fun! And man, if a guys got some on his car, it sure makes the car shows a history lesson!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Way to go Ken!

So that is the one that Studebaker sold back then? Has anyone out there have one of the more deluxe ones, shown on the same page (please send me a photo)? Did it ever fit the 13 7/8 x 6 1/16 California plates? I don't know why... but some of the more subtle accessories that each car maker offered makes this hobbie more fun! And man, if a guys got some on his car, it sure makes the car shows a history lesson!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X