• Show
Clear All

• Interesting auction in Canada

http://tinyurl.com/325ej4

2 Studes listed up in Alberta.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

quote:Originally posted by bob40

I counted at least three, Bob: 1957 Scotsman 4-door, 1956 ??? 4-door, and a 1964 (probably) Cruiser.

Boy, what an interesting auction; look at those parts!

'Would love to attend as there are so many interesting cars other than Studes, too. Sadly, it looks like most of them are rusted beyond salvation...and when is the last time you saw more 1955-1957 Chevrolet 150s than Bel-Airs in a group like that?[:0]

Thanks for the link. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I counted at least three, Bob: 1957 Scotsman 4-door, 1956 ??? 4-door, and a 1964 (probably) Cruiser.

'Would love to attend as there are so many interesting cars other than Studes, too. Sadly, it looks like most of them are rusted beyond salvation...and when is the last time you saw more 1955-1957 Chevrolet 150s than Bel-Airs in a group like that?[:0]

Thanks for the link. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Thanks for the link. BP
        What looks interesting BEHIND the '58 Scotsman is what appears to be a 1962 Buick Electra lwb four door sedan looking at the roofline.[:0]

http://www.wisconsinauctionguide.com...4_f_img020.jpg

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Thanks for the link. BP
          What looks interesting BEHIND the '58 Scotsman is what appears to be a 1962 Buick Electra lwb four door sedan looking at the roofline.[:0]

http://www.wisconsinauctionguide.com...4_f_img020.jpg

Craig

Comment

Boy, hope our Canadian brothers can take advantage of this sale. Looks like a lot of great stuff. Thanks for posting.
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Boy, hope our Canadian brothers can take advantage of this sale. Looks like a lot of great stuff. Thanks for posting.
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

My first car was a '62 Rambler Classic and I see one there that needs a home. That'd be a long haul home!

Western Washington, USA

Comment

My first car was a '62 Rambler Classic and I see one there that needs a home. That'd be a long haul home!

Western Washington, USA

Comment

HOLY COW! Whatta collection![]

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

HOLY COW! Whatta collection![]

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'll have to look at the pics as I still havent done that.The ad header just said 2 '57 Studebakers.Hopefully some Stude soul north of the border can attend and report.

Comment

I'll have to look at the pics as I still havent done that.The ad header just said 2 '57 Studebakers.Hopefully some Stude soul north of the border can attend and report.

Comment

Gord Richmond and Craig Parslow are probably the 2 closest Forum members, although Evan Davis is not that far away either. No pressure guys! [}]

<h5>Mark
                            '57 Transtar
                            3E-6/7-122
                            </h5>
                            Mark Hayden
                            '66 Commander
                            Zone Coordinator
                            Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Gord Richmond and Craig Parslow are probably the 2 closest Forum members, although Evan Davis is not that far away either. No pressure guys! [}]

<h5>Mark
                              '57 Transtar
                              3E-6/7-122
                              </h5>
                              Mark Hayden
                              '66 Commander
                              Zone Coordinator
                              Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Working...
                              X