64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 Wagon

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    Thanks,I e-mailed the seller.Hopefully he will correct the ad.I wasnt a player on it either way but have a local guy looking for a super-hawk that asked me about it.Hope buyer is knowledgable or seller is honest.Thanks,Steve

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    replied
    Thanks,I e-mailed the seller.Hopefully he will correct the ad.I wasnt a player on it either way but have a local guy looking for a super-hawk that asked me about it.Hope buyer is knowledgable or seller is honest.Thanks,Steve

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    That green '63 GT with the '62 wheel covers, is the same car I greatly admired probably no more than a month ago on eBay. I see it was purchased to "turn and earn". This seller has included more photos, including the engine painted wrong (not a deal-breaker to me), but I would hope someone would let the seller know that it's not an R1.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
    quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Yes, Steve; you are correct. That engine number would be a base 1963, mid-year-production, 289 engine. Not R-Series. BP

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    That green '63 GT with the '62 wheel covers, is the same car I greatly admired probably no more than a month ago on eBay. I see it was purchased to "turn and earn". This seller has included more photos, including the engine painted wrong (not a deal-breaker to me), but I would hope someone would let the seller know that it's not an R1.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
    quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

Yes, Steve; you are correct. That engine number would be a base 1963, mid-year-production, 289 engine. Not R-Series. BP

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wolfie
    started a topic R-1 hawk engine designation

R-1 hawk engine designation

Hi,the R1 hawk listed on E-bay has engine number P100753 as per the seller.Am I correct that this is not an R-1 but just a base 289?I seem to recall a post that said JT for R1 or JTS for R2 in the hawks and larks.Please let me know if I am correct.Thanks,Steve
Working...
X