'54 LC Trim clips needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '54 LC Trim clips needed

I have looked for these unsucessfully. They fit inside the stainless trim on the rear door.

Does anyone have 3 of these I can buy or point me in the right direction to get some or replacements.

TIA
    John

I have all the stainless from a 55 4 door. I believe these are the same. I will check Saturday and let you know if I have them.

Tex in Alabama
    53 C Coupe

Tex E. Grier

Comment

I have all the stainless from a 55 4 door. I believe these are the same. I will check Saturday and let you know if I have them.

Tex in Alabama
      53 C Coupe

Tex E. Grier

Comment

It isn't the stainless I need, it's the clips to hold it on the door. In SASCO and StudeInt, they are not the same clips as the '55. But I'm thinking there may be some plastic replacements that will work.

John

Comment

It isn't the stainless I need, it's the clips to hold it on the door. In SASCO and StudeInt, they are not the same clips as the '55. But I'm thinking there may be some plastic replacements that will work.

John

Comment

Have you requested a catalog from Restoration Specialties in Windber, Pa.?

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

Brad Johnson
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Have you requested a catalog from Restoration Specialties in Windber, Pa.?

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

Brad Johnson
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
              X