X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 Champion Starlight @ IN Auction April 12th

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Bob,

Can you run over to the auction to see if there is a Studebaker buggy wrench in the lot?

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Well, Gary; first I'd have to know what a Studebaker buggy wrench looks like! [:0] 'You gotta photo? Is that the wrench that came with your buggy?

(I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted this link; that '51 Starlight is tempting...and Argos isn't all that far away...and a week after that auction, my first Social Security Direct Deposit is supposed to appear in my checking account...hmmm...[}] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Bob,

Can you run over to the auction to see if there is a Studebaker buggy wrench in the lot?

Gary

Well, Gary; first I'd have to know what a Studebaker buggy wrench looks like! [:0] 'You gotta photo? Is that the wrench that came with your buggy?

(I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted this link; that '51 Starlight is tempting...and Argos isn't all that far away...and a week after that auction, my first Social Security Direct Deposit is supposed to appear in my checking account...hmmm...[}] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

1951 Champion Starlight @ IN Auction April 12th

A woman associated with this auction company contacted SDC Publications Director Larry Swanson last week. She wanted to place an advertisement for the following auction in the April Turning Wheels and, of course, it was 'way past the advertising deadline for that issue.

Larry offered to circulate the information as best he could, so "here 'tis!"

http://www.oakcrestrealty-auctions.c...?AuctionID=296

The above is all I know about the auction or the '51, although it does look nice! [] BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Bob,

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Bob,

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Would this be a Studebaker buggy wrench?

Leonard Shepherd
            http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Leonard Shepherd
              http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Hey Bob, if you're able to, update us with the results when it sells! I'm curious as to what it will draw in that type of setting.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Hey Bob, if you're able to, update us with the results when it sells! I'm curious as to what it will draw in that type of setting.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

CORRECT!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

CORRECT!

Comment

What does it fit? The horses tail?
                        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

What does it fit? The horses tail?
                          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Robert (Bob) Andrews
                            Will do, Bob. Tentatively, I'm planning to attend. It's 123 miles due north and should be a pleasant day for Cari and I; good, interesting, non-interstate roads all the way. (And I will take the car trailer...well, you know, since I'll drive the truck anyway, in case Cari buys an antique or something....[}]) BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Robert (Bob) Andrews
                              Will do, Bob. Tentatively, I'm planning to attend. It's 123 miles due north and should be a pleasant day for Cari and I; good, interesting, non-interstate roads all the way. (And I will take the car trailer...well, you know, since I'll drive the truck anyway, in case Cari buys an antique or something....[}]) BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Working...
                              X