Packard Hawk at auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawk at auction

1958 Packard Hawk SN#(58LS1209) with fire damage (no hood)

The above car was owned by a recently deceased friend. It has been some years since I last saw him and I am not familiar with this particular car. The estate auction will be on 04/03/08 at 4:00PM.

The location is at the Robert Todd,DDS Estate Sale at 108 Sycamore, Niles, MI 49120.

You can look at the website of John Glassman, Auctioneer,
    www.glassmanauctions.com if you have interest. There are six or seven vehicles, but no Studebakers in the collection.

Naples, FL
    1963 Avanti R2524
    "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

You guys just need to do a bit of digging. Here is a picture of the car. This description is provided "Lot 67: 1958 Packard Hawk, 275 hp 2 barrel, superchar ged, all parts included to restore this car, no hood"

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/photo.php?photo=4873646

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

You guys just need to do a bit of digging. Here is a picture of the car. This description is provided "Lot 67: 1958 Packard Hawk, 275 hp 2 barrel, superchar ged, all parts included to restore this car, no hood"

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/photo.php?photo=4873646

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

You'll have to provide better info than that.

Chris Pile
        StudeFolk Manager
        http://tiny.cc/RYqAK
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

You'll have to provide better info than that.

Chris Pile
          StudeFolk Manager
          http://tiny.cc/RYqAK
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Anybody know anything about this car? How bad is the fire damage?

Barry'd in Studes
            Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Anybody know anything about this car? How bad is the fire damage?

Barry'd in Studes
              Barry'd in Studes

Comment

The picture shows a car with the engine removed. So at least its out for you to work on.

Mike
                www.packardhawk.com

Comment

The picture shows a car with the engine removed. So at least its out for you to work on.

Mike
                  www.packardhawk.com

Comment

SDC and ASC member Rex Miltenberger of Niles MI may know something about this car. It's in his back yard, so to speak. [8D]BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

SDC and ASC member Rex Miltenberger of Niles MI may know something about this car. It's in his back yard, so to speak. [8D]BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

all the auctioneer and I bet he can tell you. I also bet if you are really interested tthere is an SDC member very near to the car that will run over and look at it for you. i would if I lived in or around Niles MI
                        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

all the auctioneer and I bet he can tell you. I also bet if you are really interested tthere is an SDC member very near to the car that will run over and look at it for you. i would if I lived in or around Niles MI
                          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

i dont know about it but it looks pretty straight. not a lot of body sag like some of them.

Comment

i dont know about it but it looks pretty straight. not a lot of body sag like some of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X