Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calvin's '59 Lark Wagon on Ebay (3/9/08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin's '59 Lark Wagon on Ebay (3/9/08)

I see Calvin has his '59 'Lil wagon with the big engine' up on Ebay.......

http://tinyurl.com/2grao8

The engine/trans in this wagon are out of his suburban..
    (the one that dragged my yellow pos to SB in '02)
    A ton of fun to tool around in, and quick enough to really get your attention
    (If you have guts enough to keep your foot in it[}])..
    I helped Calvin a teeny bit doing this swap and it was very nicely done.
    Won't take much at all to finish this toy.
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

WISH I had the cash for it!! Really up my alley! BIG SIGH.........

Comment

WISH I had the cash for it!! Really up my alley! BIG SIGH.........

Comment

Just after the engine swap Calvin and I were running side by side on I-95 to get a speedometer check. At 70 MPH he punched it, lit-up the back tires, and quickly left me behind. This wagon is a pure Hot Rod, and if I had room to store it, I'd buy it.

Pat Skelly
        62 GT Hawk
        53 Studillac
        37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

Just after the engine swap Calvin and I were running side by side on I-95 to get a speedometer check. At 70 MPH he punched it, lit-up the back tires, and quickly left me behind. This wagon is a pure Hot Rod, and if I had room to store it, I'd buy it.

Pat Skelly
          62 GT Hawk
          53 Studillac
          37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

I agree with ChampTrucking...sigh...

My wife has even told me that the next classic we buy HAS to be a wagon...and that is fine with me as long as it is a Studebaker...another sigh...

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

I agree with ChampTrucking...sigh...

My wife has even told me that the next classic we buy HAS to be a wagon...and that is fine with me as long as it is a Studebaker...another sigh...

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

Discription says its an automatic... is it? Seems to be a shifter and clutch pedal in interior photo....[?]

1955 President one owner
                Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

Discription says its an automatic... is it? Seems to be a shifter and clutch pedal in interior photo....[?]

1955 President one owner
                  Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

It's an automatic with floor shift.The clutch pedal was left in place.

quote:Originally posted by rockfoot

1955 President one owner
                    Moncks Corner, SC
                    63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

It's an automatic with floor shift.The clutch pedal was left in place.

quote:Originally posted by rockfoot

1955 President one owner
                      Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

clutch pedal hooked to nothing but a spring just to mess with people (snicker) as the shifter handle looks like a 4 speed handle, fly into Columbia or Greenville/Spartanburg and drive it home! It will leave a mile wide smile on your face just driving it!!

Comment

clutch pedal hooked to nothing but a spring just to mess with people (snicker) as the shifter handle looks like a 4 speed handle, fly into Columbia or Greenville/Spartanburg and drive it home! It will leave a mile wide smile on your face just driving it!!

Comment

I'd toss in a bid,but I opened my wallet and moths flew out!

Comment

I'd toss in a bid,but I opened my wallet and moths flew out!

Comment

Working...
                              X