No announcement yet.

need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Home Depot or Lowes for the Tubs. As for the banners go to an Office Supply store (not Staple) that sells storage tubes used by architecta and engineers to store their blue prints in. You can get them in all kinds of sizes and banners will fit in them very well
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Try Home Depot or Lowes for the Tubs. As for the banners go to an Office Supply store (not Staple) that sells storage tubes used by architecta and engineers to store their blue prints in. You can get them in all kinds of sizes and banners will fit in them very well

Comment

Thats great I never thought of the bluprint tubes maybe they are acid
        free or do you need that for cloth or whatever slick material the banners are. Another post had tips for keeping rats out, what keeps
        the silverfish and other bugs away?

Comment

Thats great I never thought of the bluprint tubes maybe they are acid
          free or do you need that for cloth or whatever slick material the banners are. Another post had tips for keeping rats out, what keeps
          the silverfish and other bugs away?

Comment

Moth Balls!!!! You may want to wrap the banners in acid free paper. Ask the store where you find the tubes they can help you.

See you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Moth Balls!!!! You may want to wrap the banners in acid free paper. Ask the store where you find the tubes they can help you.

See you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
              X