No announcement yet.

63 Lark Standard, 63 Lark "Rural Route" brochures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:If I recall correctly Matthew, only the body is restored, the mechanicals were not touched. In any case it's good that they have one.
    That is correct John. Our chapter didn't do any mechanical restoration at all, just cosmetic, as the SNM didn't require that it ran.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

IN THE SUMMER OF 1963 ON OUR FAMILY TRIP TO REHOBETH BEACH DELAWARE,I SAW A 62 LARK,2 DOOR SEDAN WITH RIGHT HAND DRIVE DELIVERING MAIL BELOW DOVER DELAWARE.TO HELP PASS THE TIME ON THE OVER 200 MILE TRIP,I INVENTED THE GAME OF COUNTING STUDEBAKERS SIGHTED ALONG THE TRIP.ANY STUDE SIGHTED ANYWERE COUNTED,ON THE ROAD,IN A FIELD,JUNK YARD,ANY PLACE. THE BEST YEAR WAS 1962,WITH 43 STUDES SIGHTED.THE LAST YEAR WE MADE THE TRIP AS A FAMILY WAS 1966,I STILL MANAGED TO COUNT 7 STUDES,5 IN USE,2 JUNK YARD RUSTERS.HAVENT BEEN TO REHOBETH BEACH FOR SEVERAL YEARS BUT LAST FALL IN SEPT SPENT THE AFTERNOON THERE AN SAW A 60 CONVT, WHITE WITH FLAMES ON IT AND A TURQUOISE AVANTI IN TOWN. MUST HAVE BEEN A MEET SOMEWHERE CLOSE BY. ANYONE KNOW THESE 2 CARS?
      NEIL G.

Comment

IN THE SUMMER OF 1963 ON OUR FAMILY TRIP TO REHOBETH BEACH DELAWARE,I SAW A 62 LARK,2 DOOR SEDAN WITH RIGHT HAND DRIVE DELIVERING MAIL BELOW DOVER DELAWARE.TO HELP PASS THE TIME ON THE OVER 200 MILE TRIP,I INVENTED THE GAME OF COUNTING STUDEBAKERS SIGHTED ALONG THE TRIP.ANY STUDE SIGHTED ANYWERE COUNTED,ON THE ROAD,IN A FIELD,JUNK YARD,ANY PLACE. THE BEST YEAR WAS 1962,WITH 43 STUDES SIGHTED.THE LAST YEAR WE MADE THE TRIP AS A FAMILY WAS 1966,I STILL MANAGED TO COUNT 7 STUDES,5 IN USE,2 JUNK YARD RUSTERS.HAVENT BEEN TO REHOBETH BEACH FOR SEVERAL YEARS BUT LAST FALL IN SEPT SPENT THE AFTERNOON THERE AN SAW A 60 CONVT, WHITE WITH FLAMES ON IT AND A TURQUOISE AVANTI IN TOWN. MUST HAVE BEEN A MEET SOMEWHERE CLOSE BY. ANYONE KNOW THESE 2 CARS?
        NEIL G.

Comment

Working...
        X