Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor

Tonight I attended a ACCA meeting and met up with a fellow Studebaker owner. He informed me that next year's York will be only one building......Is this for real?????

Bill,

Someone else mentioned that at the meet but I think that we need to let someone from the Keystone Region weigh in.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Bill,

Someone else mentioned that at the meet but I think that we need to let someone from the Keystone Region weigh in.

Gary

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Stay tuned the decision has not been made so at his time it is all rumor. Of course we can make it fact but I won't do that as we have too many vendors to satisfy at this point go to one building.

See you in the future as I write about our past
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Stay tuned the decision has not been made so at his time it is all rumor. Of course we can make it fact but I won't do that as we have too many vendors to satisfy at this point go to one building.

See you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I have heard that Keystone is committed thru contract to take the two buildings thru next year, 2009. After that, I suspect that the writing is on the wall.

toyman

Comment

I have heard that Keystone is committed thru contract to take the two buildings thru next year, 2009. After that, I suspect that the writing is on the wall.

toyman

Comment

Contracts are indeed in place.

Comment

Contracts are indeed in place.

Comment

With three major meets in Pa. within six months (Reedsville, Lancaster and York), York 2009 will be hard to judge.

I'm contemplating being a first time vendor in 2009.

Even with the absence of Stephen Allen, as Don indicated, there are too many vendors for one building.
                    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

With three major meets in Pa. within six months (Reedsville, Lancaster and York), York 2009 will be hard to judge.

I'm contemplating being a first time vendor in 2009.

Even with the absence of Stephen Allen, as Don indicated, there are too many vendors for one building.
                      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
                      X