Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that THE Lark Parker? The famous author and fictional hero?
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Scott

If you are paparazzi [8D] -- I can tell you where Ted Harbit and Bob Palma live.[}]

Lark Parker
        aka Trim Trader
        Frankfort IN
        sigpic
        Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

If you are paparazzi [8D] -- I can tell you where Ted Harbit and Bob Palma live.[}]

Lark Parker
          aka Trim Trader
          Frankfort IN
          sigpic

Comment

No, not papparazzi, just a literary connoiseur. How's the beautiful Daytona doing?

Comment

No, not papparazzi, just a literary connoiseur. How's the beautiful Daytona doing?

Comment

She has slowed considerably because of diabetes and a bad back. It limits which events we go to now. She contends that a margerita is good for both ailments. We just went to our 49th Anniversary dinner this eve. (I was a child bride.)

I installed Cougar bucket seats in her 55 Commander but traveling is still limited. I'm sure the purists wince at the bucket seats but that doesn't bother me. The original seats are in storage for the day it finds a new owner.

We are getting way off thread, but thanks for asking.

Lark Parker
                aka Trim Trader
                Frankfort IN
                sigpic

Comment

She has slowed considerably because of diabetes and a bad back. It limits which events we go to now. She contends that a margerita is good for both ailments. We just went to our 49th Anniversary dinner this eve. (I was a child bride.)

I installed Cougar bucket seats in her 55 Commander but traveling is still limited. I'm sure the purists wince at the bucket seats but that doesn't bother me. The original seats are in storage for the day it finds a new owner.

We are getting way off thread, but thanks for asking.

Lark Parker
                  aka Trim Trader
                  Frankfort IN
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad you're still with us, Lark. Sorry about the beautiful Daytona, but at least she still gets out some. Say "hi" from a distant admirer.

We need new stories to initiate the newer members to the wonderful world of Lark Parker!

Comment

Glad you're still with us, Lark. Sorry about the beautiful Daytona, but at least she still gets out some. Say "hi" from a distant admirer.

We need new stories to initiate the newer members to the wonderful world of Lark Parker!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott

AMEN to that, Scott! Lark Parker's reports from never-never land have been 'way too scarce of late. [xx(] Let's bring pressure to bear to have further tales! [}] BP
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott

AMEN to that, Scott! Lark Parker's reports from never-never land have been 'way too scarce of late. [xx(] Let's bring pressure to bear to have further tales! [}] BP
                          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I think Ted Harbit is looking for a good title for his book on Studebaker speed. Maybe some suggestions here would be just what he needs. That's the way the Stude/Stewed Tomato was named.

Lark Parker
                            aka Trim Trader
                            Frankfort IN
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Ted Harbit is looking for a good title for his book on Studebaker speed. Maybe some suggestions here would be just what he needs. That's the way the Stude/Stewed Tomato was named.

Lark Parker
                              aka Trim Trader
                              Frankfort IN
                              sigpic

Comment

I started a good account of Lark's early years. Would anyone protest if I brought that project back to life?[}]

Miscreant adrift in
                                the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                                1960 Larkvertible V8
                                1958 Provincial wagon
                                1953 Commander coupe
                                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X