I'm confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused...

I thought we were in a drought? [}] This sight in the backyard is becoming a common occurrence...

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Isn't that what they said last year too?? I seem to remember standing water in the fields for weeks in April 07. I must say though, that truck makes the puddle look good!!

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

Isn't that what they said last year too?? I seem to remember standing water in the fields for weeks in April 07. I must say though, that truck makes the puddle look good!!

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

No, really... global warming... drought.......[|)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

No, really... global warming... drought.......[|)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

We only had .5 in. rain here in Uvalde, TX since last august. Lots of wind. The rain stays east of us toward San Antonio. I'm sure Barry gets his share near Houston.
            Allen

Comment

We only had .5 in. rain here in Uvalde, TX since last august. Lots of wind. The rain stays east of us toward San Antonio. I'm sure Barry gets his share near Houston.
              Allen

Comment

Matt,

The pic of your truck in the puddle with the reflection in the water looks great! Why not submit it to Turning Wheels?
                FlatheadGeo.

1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Matt,

The pic of your truck in the puddle with the reflection in the water looks great! Why not submit it to Turning Wheels?
                  FlatheadGeo.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks George, but I think having my truck grace the cover of TW once is more than fair enough.

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Thanks George, but I think having my truck grace the cover of TW once is more than fair enough.

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Just remember, it's not called "Global Warming" any longer. It's now called "Climate Change".

<h5>Mark
                        '57 Transtar
                        3E-6/7-122
                        </h5>
                        Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander
                        Zone Coordinator
                        Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Just remember, it's not called "Global Warming" any longer. It's now called "Climate Change".

<h5>Mark
                          '57 Transtar
                          3E-6/7-122
                          </h5>
                          Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander
                          Zone Coordinator
                          Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Why not admit it..your truck drives on water[8D]

We are scheduled to get 3 to 4 inches of rain in the next two days. I have been getting automated phone calls all day because we have life support stuff in the house. I will gladly send the rain your way.

Comment

Why not admit it..your truck drives on water[8D]

We are scheduled to get 3 to 4 inches of rain in the next two days. I have been getting automated phone calls all day because we have life support stuff in the house. I will gladly send the rain your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X