X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat TT brochure- who needs one?

Take a look at these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...221634153&rd=1

Pretty neat addition to my collection[8D] But I don't need 10; so I kept a couple and already gave a couple. The rest I'm willing to give to you here if you want. If you collect literature and you don't have one, and would like one, e-mail me your address, and you got one (till they're gone).

E-mail to: bams50@msn.com

If enough want one, the seller has offered me first dibs on at least one more lot, and I'll be glad to get more and pass them out... just for the h*** of it

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

I just dropped you a note [8D]

Randy_G
    1959 Lark Sedan
    www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

I just dropped you a note [8D]

Randy_G
      1959 Lark Sedan
      www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Comment

Hey this is fun!

Just heard from the seller; he's got a lot of them... so lemme know, I'm going to e-mail Fred tomorrow with how many more to send

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Hey this is fun!

Just heard from the seller; he's got a lot of them... so lemme know, I'm going to e-mail Fred tomorrow with how many more to send

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I'd like one. Sent my address. Thanks!

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________Rabid Snail Racing
            Jim
            Often in error, never in doubt
            http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd like one. Sent my address. Thanks!

Jim

_________1966 Avanti II RQA 0088______________Rabid Snail Racing
              Jim
              Often in error, never in doubt
              http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Bob Sent an email but got an error message so don't know if it went or not. If you got it let me know please

Comment

Hi Bob Sent an email but got an error message so don't know if it went or not. If you got it let me know please

Comment

I would like to have one too, I emailed my address.

Thank you
                    1947 Studebaker M-5
                    1946 Studebaker M-5
                    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
                    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
                    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

I would like to have one too, I emailed my address.

Thank you
                      1947 Studebaker M-5
                      1946 Studebaker M-5
                      1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
                      1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
                      1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

OK, my original extras are spoken for. I'd be happy to buy more and distribute them to anyone who will pay a the buck I have to and a buck for envelope and postage.

Just let me know, I'll be ordering some tonight!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OK, my original extras are spoken for. I'd be happy to buy more and distribute them to anyone who will pay a the buck I have to and a buck for envelope and postage.

Just let me know, I'll be ordering some tonight!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Bob, I'll tske one as it will make a neat addition to all of my stuff. Just contact me and I'll send you the $$ needed.
                            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bob, I'll tske one as it will make a neat addition to all of my stuff. Just contact me and I'll send you the $$ needed.
                              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
                              X