Test Message for Bob Shaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Message for Bob Shaw

Hi Bob, Just got home and posted a reply to an existing message and now this new topic... Seems to be back and working 100%. [^]

Thanks for the speedy feedback and response. [8D]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar
    3E-6/7-122
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

So far, so good. How about you, Craig? (8E45E)

FYI... some forum members have been getting this error message when creating a new post or a reply:

<center>Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
    The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
    /sdc_forum/post_info.asp, line 1061 </center>

If anyone else reading this had been getting this same error, it SHOULD now work okay.

I say that with fingers crossed, knocking on wood and a prayer on my lips.

Send me a private email if other post-forum-upgrade problems appear (yes, I am disheartened to see that the upgrade did not solve the $@#%&$!!!&%$!! out of order posts problem). I know I promised some additional whistles and bells, but we need to make sure the new base code is rock solid before adding more stuff. One thing I did add was an anti-spam mod that prevents bots from trying to register automatically. This has knocked my spam registrations from 75+ per day to zero, count 'em, zero (so far).

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

FYI... some forum members have been getting this error message when creating a new post or a reply:

<center>Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
      The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
      /sdc_forum/post_info.asp, line 1061 </center>

If anyone else reading this had been getting this same error, it SHOULD now work okay.

I say that with fingers crossed, knocking on wood and a prayer on my lips.

Send me a private email if other post-forum-upgrade problems appear (yes, I am disheartened to see that the upgrade did not solve the $@#%&$!!!&%$!! out of order posts problem). I know I promised some additional whistles and bells, but we need to make sure the new base code is rock solid before adding more stuff. One thing I did add was an anti-spam mod that prevents bots from trying to register automatically. This has knocked my spam registrations from 75+ per day to zero, count 'em, zero (so far).

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Works great now!

Thanks, Bob!

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Works great now!

Thanks, Bob!

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X