NEW! SDC Studebaker Template Collection Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! SDC Studebaker Template Collection Index

As many of you know SDC member Dave Mottle has provided an invaluable service to fellow SDC members by maintaining a large collection of Studebaker templates, guides and instructions for many Studebaker accessories and parts.

Thanks to Dave and SDC's Minnesota Regional Manager, Henry Votel, we have created a web page with a current index of all the items available from Dave. We hope to update this list annually.

The direct link to the page is:
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...rtemplates.htm

FYI, this new page is now listed in our "Tech Tips" section:
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/techtips.asp

Browse through the list and if there are items you need, contact Dave per the instructions on the page.

Also, if you have an item not on the list that you'd like to donate for the collection, please let Dave know.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Good to hear. This will be an invaluable service to many. It's amazing how much info is available using the internet. Not long ago you would have to write several letters and hope someone could help and then wait for a week or longer for any reply.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Good to hear. This will be an invaluable service to many. It's amazing how much info is available using the internet. Not long ago you would have to write several letters and hope someone could help and then wait for a week or longer for any reply.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
      sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for the work and the post, Bob (and Henry!). BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for the work and the post, Bob (and Henry!). BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That is going to be a great service to a lot of SDC members. Thank you for getting it organized and posted for all.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

That is going to be a great service to a lot of SDC members. Thank you for getting it organized and posted for all.

Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO
              President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

sweet. next time I have a chance I'll have to check it out and see if I have anything to donate. (I'm an all electronic kind of guy)

nate

--
                55 Commander Starlight
                http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                --
                55 Commander Starlight

Comment

sweet. next time I have a chance I'll have to check it out and see if I have anything to donate. (I'm an all electronic kind of guy)

nate

--
                  55 Commander Starlight
                  --
                  55 Commander Starlight

Comment

I just glanced over the list and was amazed. I never realized how much stuff Dave has. This SDC is one incredible organization.
                    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I just glanced over the list and was amazed. I never realized how much stuff Dave has. This SDC is one incredible organization.
                      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Excellent - Thanks! [8D]

<h5>Mark
                        '57 Transtar
                        3E-6/7-122
                        </h5>
                        Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander
                        Zone Coordinator
                        Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Excellent - Thanks! [8D]

<h5>Mark
                          '57 Transtar
                          3E-6/7-122
                          </h5>
                          Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander
                          Zone Coordinator
                          Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

I was about to send him the instructions for AC-2198, Visor with concealed center support. I see he already has it.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

I was about to send him the instructions for AC-2198, Visor with concealed center support. I see he already has it.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Working...
                              X