Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47M-5
    replied
    Maybe we should have all looked closer. but was looking at the trucks and looking for truck parts

Leave a comment:

• 47M-5
    replied
    Maybe we should have all looked closer. but was looking at the trucks and looking for truck parts

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    I wish they had started this with a low opening bid; I'd loveto seewhat the market thinks it's worth.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    I wish they had started this with a low opening bid; I'd loveto seewhat the market thinks it's worth.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

• avanti2
    replied
    Hey, watch out what ya' say about old guys and their bellies!
    quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Thanks for saying what I wanted to. God thats one ugly mug with all that extra crud hanging on the front. Unobstructed front bumper is better.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• avanti2
    replied
    Hey, watch out what ya' say about old guys and their bellies!
    quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Thanks for saying what I wanted to. God thats one ugly mug with all that extra crud hanging on the front. Unobstructed front bumper is better.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

• Commander51
    replied
    Maybe we know why those accessories are 'rare' today.... very few to start with.

Leave a comment:

• Commander51
    replied
    Maybe we know why those accessories are 'rare' today.... very few to start with.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    I caught a ride over to the Fairgrounds on Saturday morning (it was easier than navigating my rollback around town) and saw the car as I was walking to my vending spot. Out of curiosity I asked the owner how much. He responded $10K but that we could talk if I sold a lot of stuff. It would be a bit more appealing to me with an automatic.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    I caught a ride over to the Fairgrounds on Saturday morning (it was easier than navigating my rollback around town) and saw the car as I was walking to my vending spot. Out of curiosity I asked the owner how much. He responded $10K but that we could talk if I sold a lot of stuff. It would be a bit more appealing to me with an automatic.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    Funny how opinions vary... I like the guard AND the lights on there[8D]

Again- There's a BIG difference between disliking an accessory and disliking someone's work. Hopefully someday we'll all see the difference..........

Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    Funny how opinions vary... I like the guard AND the lights on there[8D]

Again- There's a BIG difference between disliking an accessory and disliking someone's work. Hopefully someday we'll all see the difference..........

Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    I'm a shallow jerk, I never even walked over to the car at York because it's a sedan. It is in very good shape, but to me, it's just not interesting. N8 thinks GT's are ugly, so there's room for all opinions. I will say, they are far better drivers then the flashy cars, sorta like the plain looking wife that's a great cook.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 Wagon

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    I'm a shallow jerk, I never even walked over to the car at York because it's a sedan. It is in very good shape, but to me, it's just not interesting. N8 thinks GT's are ugly, so there's room for all opinions. I will say, they are far better drivers then the flashy cars, sorta like the plain looking wife that's a great cook.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 Wagon

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Leave a comment:

Working...
X