No announcement yet.

From York to eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caught a ride over to the Fairgrounds on Saturday morning (it was easier than navigating my rollback around town) and saw the car as I was walking to my vending spot. Out of curiosity I asked the owner how much. He responded $10K but that we could talk if I sold a lot of stuff. It would be a bit more appealing to me with an automatic.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I caught a ride over to the Fairgrounds on Saturday morning (it was easier than navigating my rollback around town) and saw the car as I was walking to my vending spot. Out of curiosity I asked the owner how much. He responded $10K but that we could talk if I sold a lot of stuff. It would be a bit more appealing to me with an automatic.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Maybe we know why those accessories are 'rare' today.... very few to start with.

51 Commander State Sedan
        Butler PA

Comment

Maybe we know why those accessories are 'rare' today.... very few to start with.

51 Commander State Sedan
          Butler PA

Comment

Hey, watch out what ya' say about old guys and their bellies!
            quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Thanks for saying what I wanted to. God thats one ugly mug with all that extra crud hanging on the front. Unobstructed front bumper is better.

Mabel 1949 Champion
            1957 Silverhawk
            1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
            Gus 1958 Transtar
            1955 President State
            Fresno,Ca

Comment

Hey, watch out what ya' say about old guys and their bellies!
              quote:Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman

Thanks for saying what I wanted to. God thats one ugly mug with all that extra crud hanging on the front. Unobstructed front bumper is better.

Mabel 1949 Champion
              1957 Silverhawk
              1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
              Gus 1958 Transtar
              1955 President State
              Fresno,Ca

Comment

I wish they had started this with a low opening bid; I'd loveto seewhat the market thinks it's worth.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I wish they had started this with a low opening bid; I'd loveto seewhat the market thinks it's worth.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Maybe we should have all looked closer. but was looking at the trucks and looking for truck parts

Comment

Maybe we should have all looked closer. but was looking at the trucks and looking for truck parts

Comment

Working...
                      X