Stude on Classic Car TV Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude on Classic Car TV Program

Did anyone see the 53/54 custom in the intro of today's show? And does anyone know anything about this car?

Tim-Custom 53 Starlight aka The Studebird in Yuma, AZ
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom and '63 Avanti in Yuma, AZ
    https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

Usually any car in the intro of the show will be shown at a later date, so stayed tuned. Just like the Lark from last season.
    61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Usually any car in the intro of the show will be shown at a later date, so stayed tuned. Just like the Lark from last season.
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

<lol>...
        I was on there for .4 of a second once
        (Some say that was too much, too...[|)])
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by paintim613

Did anyone see the 53/54 custom in the intro of today's show? And does anyone know anything about this car?
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

<lol>...
          I was on there for .4 of a second once
          (Some say that was too much, too...[|)])
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by paintim613

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

It looks like the one that was at South Bend in '07.
            If so, Dennis has already done a feature on it but that doesn't mean
            he won't do another one, perhaps more in-depth.

Comment

It looks like the one that was at South Bend in '07.
              If so, Dennis has already done a feature on it but that doesn't mean
              he won't do another one, perhaps more in-depth.

Comment

What color was it? My car was on the intro for the 97 meet. It was on the intro and again in the middle.
                Denny L

Comment

What color was it? My car was on the intro for the 97 meet. It was on the intro and again in the middle.
                  Denny L

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Green53

Denny L
                    It was silver...
                    I saw it yesterday and was surprised, I didn't know they re-edited part their opening every week...I hadn't seen that Stude before....they used to have a Lark on it.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                    63 Avanti R1 2788
                    1914 Stutz Bearcat
                    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Green53

Denny L
                      It was silver...
                      I saw it yesterday and was surprised, I didn't know they re-edited part their opening every week...I hadn't seen that Stude before....they used to have a Lark on it.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                      63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Did you see the Studebaker pickup truck on the Two Guys Garage show just before My Classic Car? It was "restored" by the "restoration shop" (looked like a rod shop to me). They didn't open the hood, but they said it had a 400ci Chevy and a 400th in it. Looked stock from the outside, tho.

Comment

Did you see the Studebaker pickup truck on the Two Guys Garage show just before My Classic Car? It was "restored" by the "restoration shop" (looked like a rod shop to me). They didn't open the hood, but they said it had a 400ci Chevy and a 400th in it. Looked stock from the outside, tho.

Comment

That truck was really beautiful and the owner wanted an "Arizona Game & Fish" logo on the doors to match work truck he had once driven!

https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection https://www.jimsrodshop.com/project/always-ahead

Comment

That truck was really beautiful and the owner wanted an "Arizona Game & Fish" logo on the doors to match work truck he had once driven!

Comment

Working...
                              X