Multiple videos from the IM posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple videos from the IM posted

I don’t know who, but somebody is posting several videos every day from the IM on the SDC page on Facebook. For those still clinging to Facebook Phobia, this might be a great time to get over it.

Big thanks to whoever is posting all the videos!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

You could always share the video links here too!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

There are quite a few videos to share. Easier for people to just go to Facebook and look at them if they want to see them.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

NOT going to happen Bob!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Hilarious...
          You can upgrade the forum (and even put in links to Facebook and Twitter), but you will NEVER upgrade the curmudgeons ...
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

And here we go......
            1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
              Hilarious...
              You can upgrade the forum (and even put in links to Facebook and Twitter), but you will NEVER upgrade the curmudgeons ...
              Like I stated a year and a half ago, Bams has a very short memory! https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....t-pics-please=

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....Facebook-page=

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post

Like I stated a year and a half ago, Bams has a very short memory! https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....t-pics-please=

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....Facebook-page=

Craig
                Yeah, yeah, yeah... Same old, same old..Nothing has changed with the people
                Same people griping. Same people griping about the same people.
                The forum has been updated and made better... Certain people.. Not so much.
                And has it made this forum a better place? IMOHO... Nope.
                Oh...
                I can play that "I said that years ago" lame game too...

05-05-2018, 10:25 PM
                Y'all make me laugh out loud.......

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Same old, same old..Nothing has changed with the people
                  Same people griping. Same people griping about the same people.
                  The forum has been updated and made better... Certain people.. Not so much.
                  Yep, like going back where you used to live; the houses and cars in the driveway may have changed, but the old neighborhood remains the same!!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
                    Yep, like going back where you used to live; the houses and cars in the driveway may have changed, but the old neighborhood remains the same!!
                    Craig
                    Craig.. I gave you a 'like'.
                    (Because now I can.... Just like on Facebook!<lol>)...

Jeff

Comment

Craig.. I gave you a 'like'.
                      (Because now I can.... Just like on Facebook!
                      Thanks!

As does the AACA Forum having 'Like' buttons as well. I've given you a couple 'Likes' on your Facebook postings of your move and your new shop layout. Some nice progress there!!

Craig

Comment

Most of the videos are being posted by, and many taken by, Cindy, the SDC Facebook administrator on the Facebook page of The Studebaker Drivers Club, Inc. ,
                        Others are posted by individuals who attended the meet on their own FB pages; and Cindy is sharing those on the SDC page as she finds them.
                        https://www.facebook.com/StudebakerDriversClubInc/
                        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                          There are quite a few videos to share. Easier for people to just go to Facebook and look at them if they want to see them.
                          Maybe easier if one is already on Facebook, but contrary to popular opinion, not everybody is on Facebook. Shocking.
                          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
                          10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                          10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
                          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
                          56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
                          60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

Ditto What Roy said and not going there anytime soon.

mark

Comment

I cling to Facebook phobia . I fear that it would become a time management issue. I'm sure that I would enjoy parts of it (studebaker addicts) , but don't want to be so addicted that I can't put it down. So I guess that I fear my own self control. I've seen it happen to many people.

Comment

Working...
                              X