Congratulations Jim Pepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Jim Pepper

We found out last night that the Harry Barnes award this year was presented to Jim Pepper at the IM in Mansfield. Our heartfelt congratulations to a most deserving member of the SDC. Having known Jim for many years this award was given to the right guy for his many, many years of service to any and all members and non members who needed help or advice on anything Stude or automotive or mechanical related. Again, congrats Jim, you certainly deserve this recognition. Bill

Well deserved Jim.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Good choice

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Jim

Comment

I love it Jim! You are so very accomplished in many areas; machinist, performance and race prep, and general all-around knowledge.

Comment

I'll second all of the above. It is nice to have people in the club with your knowledge base. Congrats.

Comment

Well deserved, Jim.

Comment

Congratulations Jim! I really appreciate your contributions to the Co-Operators session and especially the conversation a small group of us had afterwords.
                Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Way to go Dr. Pepper. So deserving!

Peter Bishop
                  Director,
                  Northeast Zone

Comment

Thank you SDC and thank you all our members. It was totally unexpected. I am humbled by this award. Thank you.
                    james r pepper

Comment

Jim has helped me many times. We've bought and sold from each other. Very knowledgeable and fair. Nice work Jim.

JK

Comment

Working...
                      X