Branson Orphan Car Show 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branson Orphan Car Show 2019

Joe and I just got back from the annual Orphan Car Show in Branson, Missouri. Like us, some people were on their way to Mansfield and some were not able to go to Ohio.
    My truck performed even better on the road than I expected and, except for my battery having to be replaced, everything went great. This was the year for trucks as there were 7 of us with Studebakers. Of course, There were lots of other cars and a few non Studebaker trucks.
    Attached Files
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Thanks for the report and pictures. Were there any stock Studebaker trucks there?
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Great seeing y'all at the show & lookin fwd 2-c-u@Mansfield. Bring your Stude & plenty $$ for parts!
      Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
        Thanks for the report and pictures. Were there any stock Studebaker trucks there?
        The blue one is close to stock, but the paint is a bit modern. It still runs a Commander six.
        Attached Files
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
          Great seeing y'all at the show & lookin fwd 2-c-u@Mansfield. Bring your Stude & plenty $$ for parts!
          We won't have any Studebakers with us, just parts to sell. We might take home more than we come with...you never know.
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
          X