Different Type Studebaker Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Type Studebaker Heater

I came across a under dash heater that says on the front 4 WAY by STUDEBAKER. I found it in my 48 book as a $8.00 option. Has anybody seen one.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Wouldn't that just be the cheap "Box" heater they sometimes called a "Dash heater"? Like in a '57-'58 Scotsman that was not a Fresh-Air Climitizer Heating and Defrosting System, but a cost saving model.

Usually there were 3 doors and sometimes Defrost outlet holes also, but it was a Re-circulating type, not fresh-air. It would be the same as the aftermarket units sold by aftermarket suppliers, except the nameplate.

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Wouldn't that just be the cheap "Box" heater they sometimes called a "Dash heater"? Like in a '57-'58 Scotsman that was not a Fresh-Air Climitizer Heating and Defrosting System, but a cost saving model.

Usually there were 3 doors and sometimes Defrost outlet holes also, but it was a Re-circulating type, not fresh-air. It would be the same as the aftermarket units sold by aftermarket suppliers, except the nameplate.

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
      X