Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDC and Studebaker promo brochures - where do I get more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC and Studebaker promo brochures - where do I get more?

Good friend back in PA gave me a couple of handfuls of these two brochures about eight years ago.

Since then, I have placed a couple under my wipers for people to pick up and take with them. These are my last two and I would like to get some more. Anyone know who I can talk to? I looked around on the SDC web site and did not have any luck. I am willing to pay for copies, but always looking for a chance to promote who we are and what we all enjoy. Thanks.

Contact SDC President Tom Curtis. His e-mail address is in every Turning Wheels. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Contact SDC President Tom Curtis. His e-mail address is in every Turning Wheels. BP
      Thanks Bob - people are always tickled when they can walk away with something tangible instead of just a quick shot on their phone...

Comment

The SDC Vice President used to be charge with distributing this type of material.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X