New M-5 in the Texas Herd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New M-5 in the Texas Herd

I just received my long awaited 1946 M-5, it has just over 40K original miles, original floormat, all original interior in outstanding shape, along with it came a nos fender, nos center piece grill, nos tailgate and nos taillights, plus more parts. The po had sent off the mc and wheel cylinders to White Post for restoration and just have to install them and I'm on the road, I hope! It's a good complement to my 46 M-15.

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
    58 Champion
    57 3E11
    48 M16
    46 M15
    41 M5

Bill,
    That's a great looking truck. Good luck with it. I always liked the M series.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Bill,
      That's a great looking truck. Good luck with it. I always liked the M series.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

That looks great! How'd you get one with the paint already perfect?[8D]

Congrats!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

That looks great! How'd you get one with the paint already perfect?[8D]

Congrats!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Working...
          X