Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    This brings back memories. In the 1950s, the Studebaker dealer in Wappingers Falls, NY was Knight’s Garage. About a block from Knight’s was a body shop. The body shop owner had four Hollywood Grahams (the way that I remember them referred to). One was his everyday car, one was a stock car and the other two were considered to be parts cars (probably would be restored today).

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    While I winter in Arizona, I have been privileged to have my best pal allow me to assist in performance and handling modifications on his '41 Graham Hollywood. Click image for larger version

Name:	508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1728548Heck I even get to drive it and does it ever get the looks. It drives as good as it looks which is a rarity with most "hot rods" not finished to any degree of perfection.Click image for larger version

Name:	510.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1728546Click image for larger version

Name:	509.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1728547
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Packard5687
    replied
    I wish I knew the story of how that Graham came to be in Tulia, TX - and I wish I knew the fate of that car ...

Leave a comment:

• Chris Pile
    replied
    Neat story - I always liked Grahams and Hupps.

Leave a comment:

• A Studebaker dealer with a rare Graham Hollywood in his shop

Studebaker dealer Sam Appleton in the small farming town of Tulia, TX had a rare Graham Hollywood in his shop:
    https://56packardman.com/2019/06/25/...ham-hollywood/

Working...
X