A Studebaker dealer with a rare Graham Hollywood in his shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Studebaker dealer with a rare Graham Hollywood in his shop

Studebaker dealer Sam Appleton in the small farming town of Tulia, TX had a rare Graham Hollywood in his shop:
    https://56packardman.com/2019/06/25/...ham-hollywood/

Neat story - I always liked Grahams and Hupps.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I wish I knew the story of how that Graham came to be in Tulia, TX - and I wish I knew the fate of that car ...

Comment

While I winter in Arizona, I have been privileged to have my best pal allow me to assist in performance and handling modifications on his '41 Graham Hollywood. Click image for larger version

Name:	508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1728548Heck I even get to drive it and does it ever get the looks. It drives as good as it looks which is a rarity with most "hot rods" not finished to any degree of perfection.Click image for larger version

Name:	510.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1728546Click image for larger version

Name:	509.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1728547
        Bill

Comment

This brings back memories. In the 1950s, the Studebaker dealer in Wappingers Falls, NY was Knight’s Garage. About a block from Knight’s was a body shop. The body shop owner had four Hollywood Grahams (the way that I remember them referred to). One was his everyday car, one was a stock car and the other two were considered to be parts cars (probably would be restored today).
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X