South east zone meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South east zone meet

I am president of The Gulf Coast Chapter. WE have been asked to host SE zone meet here on Alabama Gulf Coast maybe October 2nd 3rd and 4th.I was wondering the turn out we might have? Or any input you might have. Doug M

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts
    There was/is another zone on the east coast that is not having a Zone Meet this year, but I cannot remember which one it is.
    That would be the Atlantic Zone, but we have one scheduled for June 2009 in Harrisonburg, Va.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts
      There was/is another zone on the east coast that is not having a Zone Meet this year, but I cannot remember which one it is.
      That would be the Atlantic Zone, but we have one scheduled for June 2009 in Harrisonburg, Va.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

That is awfully close following the International Meet. I don't think I could make to long trips that soon after each other.

I think that the North Carolina Chapter has moved its annual Tri-State Meet forward into August rather than the traditional weekend after Labor Day because of a conflict with the International Meet.

I don't know what happened this year to the SE Zone Meet. There was/is another zone on the east coast that is not having a Zone Meet this year, but I cannot remember which one it is.

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser

Comment

That is awfully close following the International Meet. I don't think I could make to long trips that soon after each other.

I think that the North Carolina Chapter has moved its annual Tri-State Meet forward into August rather than the traditional weekend after Labor Day because of a conflict with the International Meet.

I don't know what happened this year to the SE Zone Meet. There was/is another zone on the east coast that is not having a Zone Meet this year, but I cannot remember which one it is.

Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Editor of "The Down Easterner"
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser

Comment

Thanks for your reply. We are trying to deside if we do it or not. We are a samale group with no experence at this. The oct 2nd 3rd 4th was just a though to go along with crusing the coast in Mississippi gulf coast. Any input would be helpful. I finely got pictures of my studebakers posted with help from others. I still cant do it by my self. Doug M

Comment

Thanks for your reply. We are trying to deside if we do it or not. We are a samale group with no experence at this. The oct 2nd 3rd 4th was just a though to go along with crusing the coast in Mississippi gulf coast. Any input would be helpful. I finely got pictures of my studebakers posted with help from others. I still cant do it by my self. Doug M

Comment

I would think it is to close to the International Meet. I would love to come to the Gulf coast for a meeet some day.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

I would think it is to close to the International Meet. I would love to come to the Gulf coast for a meeet some day.

Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO
                  President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                  Gary Sanders
                  Nixa, MO

Comment

What about early November? We are open to suggustion. We would like to do it but if nobuddy comes there is no much sence dooing it. We don't whant to do it earler, we need time to get it set up. Doug M

Comment

What about early November? We are open to suggustion. We would like to do it but if nobuddy comes there is no much sence dooing it. We don't whant to do it earler, we need time to get it set up. Doug M

Comment

I would try to make it! Good luck with it.

M.hopinfox/Kennesaw,Ga.
                        62 Hawk
                        63 Champ
                        64 Commander
                        64 Hawk
                        jealous wife

Comment

I would try to make it! Good luck with it.

M.hopinfox/Kennesaw,Ga.
                          62 Hawk
                          63 Champ
                          64 Commander
                          64 Hawk
                          jealous wife

Comment

Working...
                          X