Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What year and package Studebaker Lark do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year and package Studebaker Lark do I have?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190619-151020.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1760681Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190620-120301.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1760682

I thought we answered your question here yesterday: https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....ar-and-package

Craig

Comment

Mark, when you are logged in, you can click on your "Handle" (Name) and then you have an option to click on "View Forum Posts" to see all of your recent posts.

Or, just scan down on the General Studebaker-Specific Discussion Page (if that is the Forum you put it on) when your other post is fairly recent it will be on Pg. 1 or if not, you can go on to 2 and on.

Not sure what you mean about 'Package"?
      Studebaker and most older U.S. Cars did not have Accessory (Option) Groups (Packages) for Radios, Rear Seat Speakers, Heaters, Mirrors, Clocks, Tinted Glass, White Wall Tires, Wheel Covers, Reclining Seats, Head Rests, Windshield Washers, etc., etc. they were all ordered separately.
      Last edited by StudeRich; 06-21-2019, 11:34 AM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        Not sure what you mean about 'Package"?
        Studebaker and most older U.S. Cars did not have Accessory (Option) Groups (Packages) for Radios, Rear Seat Speakers, Heaters, Mirrors, Clocks, Tinted Glass, White Wall Tires, Wheel Covers, Reclining Seats, Head Rests, Windshield Washers, etc., etc. they were all ordered separately.
        In this case, it is already a Regal trimmed car, but on the Deluxe 2-door sedan models a 'Regal Kit' or 'package' was available which gave one a horn ring, armrests, RH sunvisor, stainless trim around the front and rear windows, etc.

Craig

Comment

Thanks. Learning my way around site. Sorry for the inconveniences

Comment

Originally posted by luckstruck View Post
            Thanks. Learning my way around site. Sorry for the inconveniences
            No worries - just ask away and we will help out where we can... And congrats on your first Studebaker.

Comment

Working...
            X