hawk interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawk interior

A 57 golden hawk followed me home a while back. Has white leather interior that the original owners daughter says was in it when it was new. Vin number says it is to low to be a 400. Anyone have any ideas what happened?

You can always get it's production order and FIND OUT![^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

You can always get it's production order and FIND OUT![^]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Got a production order. It said it had vinyl interior. However the destination was to engineering and according to the original owners daughter, her dad worked in the interior design department for studebaker.

Comment

Got a production order. It said it had vinyl interior. However the destination was to engineering and according to the original owners daughter, her dad worked in the interior design department for studebaker.

Comment

Sounds like you know more "what happened" than anybody here would.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Sounds like you know more "what happened" than anybody here would.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Hi Dick. I think I know what happened but don't know how to prove it. Irv

Comment

Hi Dick. I think I know what happened but don't know how to prove it. Irv

Comment

Thats the trick, trying to verify it.

Comment

Thats the trick, trying to verify it.

Comment

I can't think of a way to verify it. All kinds of those things happened not only with Studebakers, but most likely with every other make (back in the day). You probably have as good of "documentation" as you are going to get with the story from the original owner's daughter. I'm not sure what difference it would make anyway. Probably wouldn't add a dime to the resale price to have some sort of written documentation. If you are going to keep the car, believe the story and enjoy it [^]. If you are going to sell the car, pass on the story...but don't expect a premium for the car.

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I can't think of a way to verify it. All kinds of those things happened not only with Studebakers, but most likely with every other make (back in the day). You probably have as good of "documentation" as you are going to get with the story from the original owner's daughter. I'm not sure what difference it would make anyway. Probably wouldn't add a dime to the resale price to have some sort of written documentation. If you are going to keep the car, believe the story and enjoy it [^]. If you are going to sell the car, pass on the story...but don't expect a premium for the car.

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Gee Dick, your just trying to cheer me up aren't you.

Comment

Gee Dick, your just trying to cheer me up aren't you.

Comment

Working...
                              X