Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pride of South Bend.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Ne...511292571.html

Great post Bob!! Andy did his usual excellent job getting more Stude info out to the public. Thanks for posting this, Bill.

Comment

Really cool! Thanks for posting Bob. I'm gonna show this video at our next chapter meeting.
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

What a great promotion for our beloved brand and an enlightenment to the uninitiated (to borrow a phrase from Buzzard.) Excellent work!
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I love the awkward pause when the reporter asked if women liked the car… Followed by the truthful answer LOL
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Thank you all for your input. My next question concerns transmissions. I'm a little leary of the automatic. Should I be? Thank you.

Comment

That was interesting. You did a great job, Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by Edsel Face View Post
                Thank you all for your input. My next question concerns transmissions. I'm a little leary of the automatic. Should I be? Thank you.
                See your other Post:

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....-805-area-code
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
                X