Sorry I can not edit this title
    http://www.newspressnow.com/multimed...4de961ded.html

Thanks for sharing
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I came expecting a SPARK plug endorsement, but this story is even better. Thanks for posting it!
      Mike Davis
      Regional Manager, North Carolina
      1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

What a great PR piece on a fantastic SDC member and his love of our cars. Thanks John and Diane for all that you do to promote our beloved cars.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Congrats to a wonderful couple that SO deserve to be in the spotlight, even beyond this very good article. Thanks to both John and Diane for all you two do to promote our favorite automobile!!! Bill and Patti

Comment

Very nice story. John and Diane are not only good stewards but good ambassadors for Studebakers and the club.
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I always enjoy running into those two! What a great news segment!

Comment

Diane once told me they were the nicest crooks I would ever meet, she was right.

Comment

John and Diane are a great couple. On my first trip to Branson, MO for the Orphan Car Show rust in the gas tank was causing my car to stall out occasionally. One time was on the side of a busy highway and I was concerned. John and Diane came by and their brake lights came on immediately and they pulled over to see if they could help. They did not know who it was just that a Studebaker driver was on the side of the road. The car fired off and they did not have to get out and I made it to my destination. The fact that they were willing to help left a very positive memory in my mind.
                  Charlie D.

Comment

Working...
                  X