No announcement yet.

Bob Peterson's Studebakers Owner Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have enjoyed reading the recollections and comments about Bob as I met Bob in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia this past Easter at our National Meet. I'd imported a 64 Daytona HT from Tucson and was told by my shipping agent in San Leandro I need to talk to this guy who knows all about Studebakers. Have to agree with the sentiments written, I found Bob to be a genuine person willing to offer advice and help on anything Studebaker, cheers Bob. Working on the good lady wife about a trip across the Pacific again for next year, cheers and take care, Trevor

Comment

Trevor, If and when you can make it over, let me know I have a couple of extra bed rooms that are always open for Friends and Studebaker people, If you happen to be here When Ian Mackellar is here you might have to fight him for his room, he has been here so many times he calls it his room, hope to see you soon.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Thanks Frank, I hope to see your car one day, but in the picture Iam seen in my power scooter, many members have seen me driving around on it but as of last Sept.I started Weight watchers and stuck with it and lost 40 lbs. now I very rarely use it. I still have it but try walking as much as I can, my legs and feet still get tired but then I sit down and give them a rest. I will be in Ohio in Sept. with my friend Ian from Australia but not with the scooter, also will be at the Can Am zone meet in Bellingham Wa, and again no scooter , hope to see lots of people in both places.

So glad to hear that Bob! I know you were working on your health and not relying on anything but your two feet. You’ll see it. I’ll drive up and we’ll have a lunch or dinner. I’ll be in touch.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob Peterson's Studebakers Owner Club.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1728504
          The design could benefit from some tweaking, but you get the idea.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent you are one of a kind guy, I at one time had 300 black "T" shirts made up and gave them out at a couple of swap meets in South Bend a few years back and I still see people wearing them at meets, people love shirts and caps . Brent will I see you in Ohio?
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Hi Bob, I will not be attending the meet in Ohio, I have too many irons in the fire right now. I may be going to next year's meet in Chattanooga Tennessee however. Hope to see you next year if not sooner. Have fun and take care.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
              X