49 Stude 2 ton on Ebay, whats wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
    Ok he said is sold,I think you guys were rite, driving the price up .sold for 2000. Dollars
    I have enjoyed you guys going back and forth discussing the pros & cons of this truck. I kept reading the posts, anticipating which one would finally break over and make the purchase. Now that it is no longer available...I don't know if you guys are disappointed or relieved. I hope the truck has landed in a good place. Perhaps the new owner is one of us (forum & SDC member). If not, hopefully he will find us and join in the fun. If it turns out to be a greater responsibility than he anticipates, it could very well reappear for sale again. Then, those seriously desiring such a vehicle...will have another opportunity.
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Now that it's gone,I am going to persue the 49 commander on craigslist Portland, my son wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
        now that it's gone,i am going to persue the 49 commander on craigslist portland, my son wants it.
        GOOD GRIEF!...Which one? Out of curiosity, I went to the Portland site and currently there are at least three different '49 Commanders for sale! Portland must have been a Studebaker Sanctuary Region! There sure seems to be many of them still around.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

The blue one all original, 2494. We have been talking to him for a couple years, one family owned.

Comment

Working...
          X