Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NZ Club members here

Are any NZ club members on the forum?

I've been waiting for either the webmaster or information officer to reply to my email since April 14, just a shame there's no phone number listed.

Feel free to message me.

Am in Christchurch, need to change my signature, forum software doesnt seem to allow changes on an android phone.
    John Clements
    Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi John, I am a member of the NZ Studebaker Club and I live in Christchurch. You can call me on (03) 352 6398. Cheers, George.

Comment

Thx mate, I'll do that tomorrow.
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Missed you Geo. when I was in Australia, after the bad long flight back from Sidney I am having 2nd thought about making NZ next year, every thing gets harder as one gets older...........Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Hi Bob, I had hassles with the flights I wanted to use to get to the Meet in Australia (the down side of Staff travel!!) so could not make the Meet. Sorry about that. With regard to the NZ Meet just remember that there are flights direct from San Francisco to Auckland (12 hours) and then another hour from Auckland to Christchurch. A little shorter than the flights to Melbourne but no matter what the airline adverts say there is certainly nothing glamorous about being stuck in a tin tube at 40,000 feet for 12 to 15 hours! Hope all is going well for you, Cheers, George.

Comment

Geo. I will keep that in mind, if I were to come over it would be only if I were to get a bulk head seat, the flight back was bad because I could not get up very easy once the guy in front of me put his seat back and went to sleep. I had a isle seat with lots of leg room but with my condition of needing to get up every 2 hours I almost could not get out of the seat with out pulling on his seat and still needing to squeeze out, not his problem but mine. what I did was work my left leg over the arm rest and then work my way up to sitting on the rest and out. if I had been in one of the center seat I would never have made it , bulk head seat would be the only way out and there was only 8 of them, I did not fly the cheap seats either paid $3250.00 round trip. like I said my problem.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X