I need a reality check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firestoper 25 View Post
    Good old Green Bay 63R1089 is pulling for the outcome you want! It was sure great talking & sharing info on Avanti's only 3 numbers apart, if 1092 is going to a new home I hope I can keep in contact. I notice from the posted pic's yours had 1/2 hood pad insulation....mine has none. Regards Sherm / Green Bay
    thanks Sherm!
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Comment

In looking at your photos and description, I must say, you’re honest. The paint is a minor detail to overcome. The interior will be a little more difficult. Still, an honest car with a lot of expense already done.

Comment

Thanks Nels!
        Ron Dame
        '63 Champ

Comment

Congrats on the sale of your Avanti. I was having my lunch while watching the auction unfold. Two guys really wanted your car and were willing to step up. Lots of fun to watch.

Comment

Looks like your next reality check is to figure out what you're gonna do with that extra $10,000 you just scored on the sale of that Avanti ! ! ! !
            Nice job.
            sals54

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
              Looks like your next reality check is to figure out what you're gonna do with that extra $10,000 you just scored on the sale of that Avanti ! ! ! !
              Nice job.
              Remodel this damned antique POS kitchen!
              Ron Dame
              '63 Champ

Comment

Home repairs ? ? ?
                That money is supposed to be earmarked for car projects ! ! !
                Just kidding.
                I remember selling a very nice, original 64 Wagonaire, (which I still miss), and a 64 Daytona, R2, 4 speed, package car when I was building my house.
                Needed that money desperately.
                Those hurt bad.
                sals54

Comment

PSSST! There's a Sky Hawk in Pennsylvania looking for a new home.....LOL Definately not mine, as if I didn't have too many already.

Comment

Working...
                  X