No announcement yet.

A Little Progress on the 37 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car sits perfect to my eye. The slicks are fine. Super wide tires sticking out too far looks dumb to me.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

We all think different, I've got such horrible taste to even think fat wheels in under looks like a car need a toilet badly & I sure fancy the old wide looks & it also gives me a feeling of more stability...
      But that's me & my ol' bad taste.
      Last edited by Noxnabaker; 10-11-2019, 12:38 AM.
      sigpic

Josephine
      Champion V8
      4d sedan

Comment

It appears I may have a line on a 36 Coupe batwing rear window. The difference being that the 36 is hinged and "flips out", while the 37 is stationary. I would love to have the opening rear window... so we shall see what comes of it.
        sals54

Comment

The '36 rear window would be nice touch.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5493.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.3 KB ID:	1806545
            It's lookin' pretty BAD @$$, Sal!

But Geeeee, Aren't you worried about dinging up those headers, as your Driving the Wheels off of it?

Mark
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

My son asked the same thing when he first saw it. Also joking. I've actually already cut up the headers, leaving stubs on the flanges. Then I separated the header pipes and now I'm experimenting with different ways for the pipes to exit. A snaggle pipe methodology is what is envisioned. Perhaps a "system" will be ready by the weekend. We shall see how it goes.
              sals54

Comment

Working...
              X