Name:	IMG_9037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	1760514 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1760515
    I took these at the spring dust off car show at Rhinebeck NY this past Saturday. The Hudson valley antique automobile assn. puts on a good show and swap meet the first weekend in May each year. Saturday is hot rods and customs, Sunday is for stock antiques and classics.
    My buddy and I took our brand X hot rods Saturday. I planned to go back Sunday with my Studebaker, but it poured rain all day so I stayed home.
    Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Thanks for sharing.
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I figured that Sunday was pretty much of a rain out. Too bad, because Dennis Gage was going to tape coverage for his TV show.

I "rescued" that 1962, with 1963 grille, convertible from a shop for the owner and never even received a thank you. It is a fairly long story involving individuals that I do not want to identify here.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I know that champagne and rootbeer Champion. Was restored by a former Midway Chapter member. He used to display it at car shows with a tommy gun and black fedora on the front seat after a little kid said it was "gangsta" at his first car show.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Dennis Gage was walking around on Saturday, chatting with folks and posing for pictures.
          Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Working...
          X