Friday night at the May swap meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night at the May swap meet.

In TW it says there is an event sponsored by Studebaker International on Friday night during the swap meet. Are we talking chili supper as in the past of something else? The only thing on the Michiana web site was a downtown cruise.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

The Michiana Chapter is planning to be in downtown South Bend with a Car Show that will feature our Studebaker vehicles as part the downtown South Bend "First Friday" celebration. This was a huge success last year promoting Studebaker, and was further helped by fantastic weather on Friday night. We don't have all the plans nailed down but it will be on the south side of downtown. If you are attending our event in a few weeks there will be plenty of announcements at the Fairgrounds, as well as one here on the Forum. There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat that fit all budgets and tastes. More to come.

Comment

Would be nice swapping into the early evening hours
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
        Would be nice swapping into the early evening hours
        Are you buying or selling? The swap meet stayed open late one night at the IM in South Bend, but we didn't sell much. After being being at the Swap space all day, I am ready to take a break.
        Joe and I won't be selling at this meet. I believe the notice in Turning Wheels said the event I was asking about was co-sponsored by Studebaker International and the museum.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
        X