No announcement yet.

Post-prom update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed as he** Jake. You truly are our next generation inspiration and I'm sure you guys (and your Hawk) were the hit of the Prom.
    Keep up the great Studebaker promotion.
    Cheers and congrats,
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
      Unfortunately, she got held up due to traffic. I met her right out front the dance hall with GT Hawk in view with a great bunch of flowers and had a great night!
      Wait, is this a Millennial thing... (girls driving themselves to the prom), or does she read your posts on the SDC forum and was apprehensive that the Studebaker would make the trip? Or..., maybe she likes you more than your car..., which isn't such a bad thing..., sort of.
      '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

'Way cool, Jake; 'good to be able to place a face with a name.

All the best. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by wittsend View Post
          Wait, is this a Millennial thing... (girls driving themselves to the prom), or does she read your posts on the SDC forum and was apprehensive that the Studebaker would make the trip? Or..., maybe she likes you more than your car..., which isn't such a bad thing..., sort of.
          She was a bit apprehensive about the Stude to be honest. Looks like I proved her wrong!
          Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I went to my senior prom in 1971 in my '62 GT Hawk. Thanks for keeping up the tradition! Still driving the GT Hawk My date?.... I have no idea where she is now.

Comment

Breaking down is part of the Adventure!

Comment

Working...
              X