Cruisin New England video Studebaker content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin New England video Studebaker content

Paul Shuffleburg requested that I post this for everyone to take a look at and as studegary pointed out, from nine years ago.

https://youtu.be/WOVz_d1tCQM

Last edited by Mark Klinger; 04-03-2019, 11:11 PM.

Thanks. It should be noted that it is from nine years ago.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks for posting, Mark.
      At 11:26 theres a shot of my 55 President, or its twin with Mass. plates. If it is the same car, it belonged to Jim Carron who lived in Framingham. He sold it to me.
      I haven't seen the color combination before which makes me strongly suspect it is the same car.
      Last edited by JimKB1MCV; 04-05-2019, 11:54 AM. Reason: vapor lock of the brain

Comment

This video certainly brought back loads of memories. I was honored to have been asked to address the attendees at the awards banquet at that meet.

Stu Chapman

Comment

That was fun. There were some great cars there. It was great seeing Stu get interviewed. Thanks for posting this, Mark.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
            That was fun. There were some great cars there. It was great seeing Stu get interviewed. Thanks for posting this, Mark.
            I was surprised that Dave Thibeault and Bob Munter were not in attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
              I was surprised that Dave Thibeault and Bob Munter were not in attendance?
              I remember Dave Thibeault being there.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
              X