Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, start a thread....

Comment

I had started a tread when I painted the body shell and for what I'am thinking it would get awful long. I've looked at the Whistler build and that isn't what I have in mind. Where this shows the body on a dolly and then on the frame. I was thinking more along the lines of a picture of the frame ready for the body shell and pictures of one way to lift it without damage and how to set it on the frame and what size bolts and type to use and what body shims and how thick and maybe ideas on what to use to build the rubbers and how to build a metal shim if needed or where you can buy them ready made. Show where all the mount bolts go on the body so you will not end up missing one and then how to install the doors and what to do to adjust for fit. Things like that only all the way though. Sort of like a chiltons manual. Remove this bolt here and remove this part here and when doing the reassembly this part goes on first then this part. So some one that has never done it will not end up putting on three parts and have to take two back off because this other part should have went on before them.

Comment

Working...
      X